? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Sunday, May 23, 2010

Well, I have decided to come back to blogging. I stopped because I didnt really know what I truly wanted to blog about and now I know.
My pastor said something a couple of weeks ago that stayed in my mind and I mulled it over and over. He said "I stand in front of you and deliver the word God gives me, but people think just because I am a pastor and I stand up here that I am perfect, that I should never make mistakes or have faults. I am just a man, he went on to say. I have faults and failures, I make mistakes and have to repent."
I considered this and thought about all the people I know who are Christians, and come across like they never go through trials or tribulations. You never hear them talk about thier failures and things they do wrong or struggle with. I believe that it is our responsiblity to share with each other those things, to talk about the times we do "Stupid" and how God brings us through them, in order to encourage others going through the same thing.
So.... this is my goal for my blog. To be as real as I can possibly be, to be transparent and to hold nothing back. I am a woman of God, but I am no where near perfect. I make many mistakes, I have bad attitudes and do "stupid" more than I should.
I thank God, however, that I am a work in progress, that he is not giving up on me, and that is mercy toward me is new every morning.

0 comments: