? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Monday, November 23, 2009

The Heart of a Mother


Deep in my heart is a murmur, a yearning that whispers softly in my ear, a hunger for those I love to be close to my side.
Children scattered like seeds in the wind, seeking thier own lives, thier own destiny. Is this the path of life, that you give so much of yourself to those given to your care, then they are gone?
I look for memories, the warmth of a smile, the security of an
embrace or the sound of laughter. Gathering these thoughts
around me I console myself in them like a blanket.
Yet they do not ease the need in my soul, the pain of being a
mother, unable to gather her children to her.
There is an emptiness I can not discribe, a hole that
can not be filled.
What is it about a mothers heart that is so deep, so captive
to the love she holds for her daughers? Release is something
we must do, though we can not seem to achive it.
Days of joy, thoughts of christmas trees and sparkling eyes,
nights of sharing favorite books, all come floodig in like
strangers from a distant time.
It is a sadness, yet sweet, painful, yet joyous, so complex is
the heart of a mother. Handle it with care, and gentleness,
for in it lies a love that no other can truly know.














0 comments: