? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Saturday, November 21, 2009

Of My Love


Gentle whisps of air tickle my cheek, as I hold your soft hand in mine. I can not contain the smile that stretchs across my face as I watch you sleeping so peacefully, this is joy unspeakable. So that we may know the height, depth, breadth and width of his love. A love that stretchs to infinity, knowing no bounds, restrained not by time or man. Gods heart, a mothers heart are one. You smile, and I wonder what beautiful dream you are having, what distant lands or fairy worlds you are in. Softly I run my hand over your silken hair and breath the sweet fragrance of you. All that is within me wants to hold you so tight that you can never escape my embrace.
It is a bitter sweet knowing that one day you will leave my arms, and that I will hold you again only in my heart and my thoughts. No master poet, man nor woman could ever pen the love that I hold for you. There is no understanding of the bond that comes when someone so tiny, so precious and so gentle lies on your shoulder and trust you with thier world.

0 comments: