? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Thursday, November 19, 2009

Dusty Roads


I walk down dusty roads somewhere in my memory, a hint of fragrance pulls an image to my thoughts. Wiping off the Cobb webs I explore its every detail. I feel the warmth of the sun and the gentle summer breeze on my face. Closing my eyes I embrace the touch of the grass on bare feet, and the gentle hum of June bugs in the pear trees.
The long forgotten rooster wakes us at dawn, I sit down to breakfast, savoring once again the taste of grandmothers apricot preserves. I can see her wrinkled hands and time worn face with eyes that sparkle with a hint of mischievousness.
It is a long dusty road I tread with stops along the way. Some are filled with joy and laughter, others with regret and tears. I go back often however, because somewhere along my journey I find once again Friends, places and family from years gone by.

0 comments: