? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Thursday, October 7, 2010

I walk through the days, holding tight to my faith, yet my heart is heavy. I sat silently in my big comfy chair, thoughts about my homework, the articles Im behind on, the things I need to do, and felt very stressed. The though that I should call my dad popped in to my mind, and for a brief second, I smiled. The came the gipping feeling in my heart, realizing I cant call him, or emial him. I cant see him, speak to him or anything else.
This birthday he wont being calling me to sing happy birthday as he has for many years. Just when I think Im over the hump, reality hits me again and I cry.
He was my freind, my confidant, my strength. He was laughter, and love, smiles and funny faces, he was my light when I felt alone in the dark. He was...... yes he was. Its amazing how many things remind me of Dad and Mom..... a song, a picture, a smell.... Its also amazing how the love goes on and on.
I am blessed beyond explainantion to have loved and been loved by such wonderfull parents for so long. I am thankful.

0 comments: